GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 16 October 2016

Welcome back to an old friend. Well who would have guessed that my home made spreader bar would resurface. Apparently someone had handed it in and I only had to ask to get it back. Needless to say I will be more careful in the future. As previously described this was easy to make and should be the first thing a potential Master should make rather than buy. It takes no real skill and only requires a drill and a paint brush which even the most basic handy person should own and which any numpty can use. It needs to be about a metre or yard long. Just long enough to spread those legs so they are not quite comfortable and to give plenty of access to genitals. I have included a couple of photos to help you make one for your selves. The last posting on the subject I included a couple of photos to demonstrate a couple of various uses. This time I have included a photo of slave 3 giving it a welcome back. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment