GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 6 October 2016

Long Distance Slave Control I frequently have to travel with my job and so does my slave. I have noticed that when we are apart even for a few days that discipline can drop off. In order to keep my slaves focussed on me I have developed a protocol whereby I give them tasks to do while we are a distance apart. 1. Get them to send you a photo of their cock within a tight time frame like 5 minutes. I always ask for some obscure but common item to be included in the photo so I know its a new photo and not a stored photo. I call this the proof item. Items I have asked for are car keys, wallets, pens, mugs, sneakers etc. Alternatively get them to write something on their stomach in indelible pen. 2. Once I used a sneaker to be in the photo for the above task and then asked for the sneaker laces to be tied around his balls and the sneaker suspended for his next days task. I like these sort of double tasks as it makes them worry when the task seems easy. 3. Have them research some new kink you want to explore and write a report with recommendations on it for your pleasure. I always add punishments for bad grammar and poor spelling. I also ask for a bibliography so I can check the web for plagiarism and my own interest. 4. Give them permission to have a wank as long as they have no more than 10 minutes to email you the picture of the cum on their stomach and some proof item. If they can't cum and send the photo within the designated time then they get punishment. This is also good because it takes a lot of the pleasure away from the wank and tends to give them a ruined orgasm. 5. Give them the task of an out side nude photo in some location you will recognise. If the location is likely to have people wandering past then you can modify it to a photo of their cock and balls hanging out of their pants only. Even if it is some park quiet corner the task will generate a lot of stress and will require them to hang around for an extended period until it is clear enough to take the photo. 6. A hard task is one requiring them to get a photo of themselves totally naked with a fully clothed person who they don't know. If you know your slave (which you should) then refine it so they have to get a photo with someone they will find unattractive. For example if they don't like fat, old or guys of a specific ethnic group then nominate one of these people as the target. You can make it even harder by placing a time limit of only one or two hours. By doing this you also guarantee they won't have sex and get pleasure out of this. 7. This is an adaption of the first task. Tell them that you will randomly ring them three times during the waking day and have the slave send you a cock photo with a proof item within five minutes. This keeps them on their toes all day. I try and be fair and find out when they get up and go to bed and then stick to within these time limits. Last time I did this with slave 5 I got him driving and he had to pull over in peak period traffic to complete the task. 8. Have them text you each day at a specific time and tell you how much they love you. Allocate punishment if the text is late or early. 9. Get them to send you a photo of their nipples, cock and balls covered in a designated number of clothes pegs. Make it a big number like 20. 10. Have them shave something they normally don't like their legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment