GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Protocols. I have a number of protocols I insist upon with slaves which help to cement their position in the lowest part of the pecking order, reinforces my status and quite frankly amuses me. 1. I expect them to walk one pace behind me to the left when in public. Around the house it could be on their knees, bellies, shackled or restricted by ropes ( I have such a wicked sense of humour). 2. I am always addressed as "Sir" with a capital "S". 3. slaves are always addressed with lower case name. I don't believe in slave names and generally just give them a number. 4. When out to a restaurant I order for them if I decide they are going to eat and drink. 5. They must show utmost manners when in the presence of or talking about any Master. 6. They must open doors for me and hold chairs for me always. 7. They must always be naked in my presence when at home or any other appropriate place. 8. I expect them to send me a message daily of what they have been up to when we are not together. It is also to praise me in some way. I don't always read them because slaves are generally quite boring. 9. All tasks must be completed on time, and to a high standard. 10, There is to only be 'yes' in reply to any of my wishes. 11. They are always to be totally honest and confess if they have made an error or not followed my instructions or come up short for what ever reason. 12. They only cum when I give permission and they are not to touch their penis except to piss or wash. 14. They are to have shaved their pubes off and the area is to be smooth always. Backs are to be waxed regularly. 15. They have to be proactive in pleasing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment