GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 8 October 2016

A sad day and a sad loss. It is indeed a sad day. When I first became a Master I wanted to get some appropriate bondage gear. I looked in all the local sex shops and found that most items were grossly over priced. I wanted to have fun but not have to take a loan. One very basic item is a leg spreader. This is basically a metre long piece of wood or metal which has straps to bind the legs so they are a metre apart and give good access to genitals. More elaborate models also have straps to bind the arms and tie off points. Locally the sons of Ned Kelly charge $150 as a minimum. Outrageous and I hope someone swaps their lube with super glue. I decided to make my own. A suitable piece of wood was in the shed, 6 holes drilled, four bolts with circular ends and a U bolt were purchased. A couple of splashes of stain and I owned a spreader bar. Straps were dog collars with a few extra holes punched in them. Easy peasy. Then last month while training slave 8 at a sex club I left it behind. OMG I have lost my baby and will have to make an other. These are such versatile pieces of equipment for quickly immobilising a slave. They can be used with their legs and arms to the front or back. Can be used to bring the neck down to their ankles and can be used to secure arms down their back. Do your self a favour and make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment