GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 2 October 2016

This is my first go at blogging. Thankfully I am a better Master than blogger. I hope to incorporate both my thoughts as well as those of my slaves. I am happy to answer questions and give tips about what I do. I started off as a slave so I could learn but soon realised that I was really a Master. After a few tentative experiences I also realised it is a lot harder being a Master than being a slave. As a slave you are there for the pleasure and use of your Master. A slave can just do what is asked of him and be considered reasonable but if you really want to be a great slave you need to put some thought into the services you provide so that you can anticipate your Masters needs and wants. This is what slaves should aim for in providing for their Master. Masters really have to put thought into the Master/slave relationship. You have to be clever so that you keep coming up with new ideas to keep the training fresh and relevant You need to be able to read your slave so you meet their needs while meeting your own. You need to be able to know when to push a boundary and when to back off. You also need some technical knowledge about your equipment and tools. If you are into bondage you need rope skills etc. All up it is much harder being the Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment