GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 9 October 2016

Its all about the position. As briefly discussed in a previous post I require slaves to learn three main positions. These positions are important as they clearly enforce the status correctly to both the Master and slave. They also allow me to quickly and easily access genitals and other body parts. Position one. Standing. This position comes with a couple of variants depending on your preference. It requires the slave to stand up straight, legs spread around two feet or 60 cm, eyes unwaveringly to the front with arms by the side, on the head or behind the back. I like them personally to start with their hands on their head so I can check they have shaved their arm pits and then on command drop them to their sides. This is the best position to inspect the slaves body as you can get them to rotate so you can see both sides and if you are sitting down genitals are at eye level.
Position two. Kneeling. This position I use when I am sitting down and I want to talk to the slave. This makes sure they are not standing over you thereby asserting your dominance, it is mildly uncomfortable and has a number of variances for interest. The slave is kneeling with their knees approximately one foot apart or 30 cm, body straight, eyes unwaveringly to the front (or down as you wish, arms to the side, behind their back or on their head. If you are going to keep them in this position for a length of time you will need to have them sit back on their heels but only on command.
Kneeling position two. This position is used when I want to use them as a foot stool to objectify them. I quite often will sit on them in this position and reach down to fondle their balls or inspect their arse. In this position they are kneeling with the knees one foot or 30 cm apart, head in on the ground, calves of their legs vertical, arms under their head or to the sides behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment