GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 20 October 2016

Cheap but efficient. Previously I have blogged about my home made spreader bar. This is a very useful device which gets used all the time on my various slaves. I get annoyed when I go out to buy anything to do with sex or pets as any thing to do with these generally costs two to three times what they are worth. These modern day bushrangers, highway men and snake medicine sellers know that the average punter will stump out extra for these items and so charge a premium. I have over the years found a number of cheap household items which will do the job nicely and save you a fortune.
So in the picture above I have got a selection for you to consider adding to your own collection of implements. From the left. Toothbrush. Yes this humble device hides a dark use. The bristles are quite hard and so a quick swipe across a slaves testicles or penis will guarantee their attention. It can also be used to brush toothpaste, or liniment into soft body parts for that extra impact. Dog collar. Every slave should be collared. It is a toss up some times as to whether sex shops or pet shops charge more for dog collars. I have found some absolute bargains in leather at craft markets. Table tennis bat. An oldie but a goodie. A table tennis bat can make a presented bottom very red and painful in a short time and yet leave no long lasting marks. A must have in any Masters bag of tricks. Wooden clothes pegs. These are so cheap at the supermarket at a couple of dollars but are very effective when placed on nipples, testicles, stomach, penis, legs, tongue, ears, or face. They hurt when they are on and hurt even more when taken off. The wooden ones are far superior to plastic pegs as they hold on better. Kitchen implements. Nothing hurts more than a wooden spoon across the bottom and they will leave temporary marks and bruising if used over zealously. I also like long plastic implements as they are also very effective but have a different feel to wood. This is most probably because there is more flex in the handle. I like the pasta ladle the most because it is long but also I find the little fingers at the end are great for cupping, twisting, stretching testicles particularly from behind. Pillow slips. Every house has them, they are easy to apply, there is no chance of peeking, easily washed and give that nice military interrogation ambience. Ropes. Don't spend a fortune on special ropes. Go to your local hardware and find something that is soft and pliable and around 1/4 to 1/2 an inch in diameter. Then chop it into 2 and 4 metre lengths. I also like a few lengths of curtain cord for those harder to get at places like around testicles. Hair brushes. Don't forget the bathroom for sex toys and equipment. A hair brush smack to the backside will get the attention of any slave and a swipe with the bristles will do the same. Don't forget the burning and chilling effects of toothpaste and liniments when applied around arses, balls, penises, nipples and that nice little patch of sensitive skin between scrotum and arse. I hope you find these helpful tips. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment