GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 7 October 2016

Slave 3 day out I was having sex with slave 3 and noticed that he had hair on his back. This is not acceptable as a smooth back is the standard I expect from slaves. Straight away I ordered him to get dressed in shorts and tea shirt with no underwear. I had him drive us to a waxing salon which was near by and run by a gay guy I know. The slave did not know that I knew the guy. We walked into the reception area and the guy is there with a couple of waiting customers. I start to discuss what I want done and ask for a price. The salon owner says lets have a look at how much we have to do. I ordered slave 3 to take off his shirt. The salon owner runs his hands over slave 3 back and says this isn't going to require much work and mentions $50. I found this was cheaper than I imagined it would be and so asked what it would cost if we also got the bum and balls done. The customers burst out laughing when I mentioned this and slave 3 went bright red in the face. The Salon owner took us into a cubicle. "Take down your shorts" I order "so he can price the job slave". By this time we have also been joined by a young Asian apprentice who will be doing the waxing. Both salon workers get to see his package and have a smirk on their faces due to the obvious Master/slave dynamic being displayed. The salon owner runs his hands over slave 3 bum and then his balls to feel the hair. The salon owner pays extra attention to his balls and lets his hand brush over his cock as well. He advises that its not worth doing the balls as there is not much hair there and balls are not that receptive to waxing. We agree on a price of $75 for the job. The apprentice asks him to totally remove his clothes and lie on the table. By this time slave 3 has a 3/4 erection and a very red face. He quickly defoliates slave 3, back and bum. The erection disappears pretty quickly after the first wax strip is removed. The apprentice then reaches for some soothing cream and starts to massage it into his back and bum. As he does his bum I notice that he is pulling his cheeks apart so he can gimps a view of
his arse hole and run his finger along it. I also notice that he has a semi-erection. Once he was finished I ordered slave 3 to roll over and get dressed. There was no sign of an erection. We go out and I make him pay the receptionist the agreed $75 dollars. All in all a great mornings entertainment for my gay salon owner friend, his apprentice and I and a very humbling experience for slave 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment