GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 13 October 2016

Good afternoon Sirs. Master has asked me to describe my first meeting and my naming as slave 3. It occurred around 3 years ago. I met Master on one of the web sites where Masters and slaves converse. We talked regularly over about a month and would meet on the site at designated times to exchange views. I was questioned heavily about all sorts of things associated with my life, not just about the Master/slave lifestyle. Eventually he felt I was possibly suitable and of similar mind and so a meeting was arranged. It was to be at 9 pm in a nearby fast food outlet. I was to walk in at the designated time carrying a book under my arm so I could be identified. I purchased a coffee and waited and waited. It seemed like forever but was probably closer to 20 minutes. It is quite a spooky feeling knowing you are being observed and not knowing who is the person you are to meet. The more you look around at people the more they look at you. Eventually Master made himself known and he sat down and we sipped our coffees over a chat. Master asked me quite a lot of in depth questions about my recent sex life and what I could provide as a slave. He asked lots of questions also about what I hoped to get out of this first meeting and also in the long term what I hoped to achieve. Unfortunately being in a fairly busy public place we did generate a certain amount of interest from eves droppers which didn't do my nerves any favours. Eventually he was satisfied with my answers and he suggested we head to my place where he could continue in more detail. I was told to go ahead and he would follow. I was to be naked when I answered the door and in a respectful pose with my head bowed. I raced ahead and through my clothes off and tried to hastily clean up the house a bit before he arrived. The meeting came at short notice. I was out having dinner with friends when I got the initial summons. Presently there was a knock on the door. I opened the door in the respectful pose and he walked in and sat down in the chair of his choice. I stood in front of him and he checked me out with his eyes. He then showed me how to adopt the three poses which have already been discussed and practised me until I had them down pat. He then got me to adopt the kneeling pose and continued on with our chat. I had to describe in detail my sex life pretty much from my first wank to the day of this meeting. We discussed more about what I wanted out of this, my weaknesses and my strengths. Initially this was very confronting and embarrassing. Telling a virtual stranger your innermost and deepest thoughts is a very hard process to go through especially when in the nude. After awhile of this questioning I was more relaxed. He then ordered me to the standing pose and to come much closer as he wanted to inspect my body. A very thorough examination then followed. He looked in my mouth and ran his fingers over my teeth, got me to poke out my tongue so he could view it, he looked in my ears and in my arm pits. He felt all my muscles and ran his hand over my shaved pubic area to make sure it was quite smooth. He rolled each testicle around his fingers and parted the eye of my cock so he could look inside. I was asked then to face the couch and place my hands on it so I was bent over. He then started to pull my arse cheeks apart so he could inspect my mangina. More feeling of my penis and balls and then I had to lift each foot up so he could inspect between the toes and the soles. He felt my knee caps and asked questions about my health. I then had to go back to the kneeling pose. All up the most embarrassing physical examination I have ever had and all the time the questioning continued. He then said he wanted to check out my services. He undid his belt and got me to remove his pants and underwear. I was then ordered to suck his cock. Eventually he came and told me that it was OK but next time he would teach me how to do it better and to his standards. He then had me dress him and he asked me a few more questions about how I felt through out this meeting. He then advised me that my name would be slave 3. He then told me to get on the website and thank him for the evenings meeting. I was then given a task to do for the next day. All in all an amazing experience and one I will never forget. Needless to say my message of thanks was required to be quite detailed and I had no trouble finding praise for this amazing experience. All up it took over two and a half hours and was approaching midnight when he finally left.

No comments:

Post a Comment