GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 21 October 2016

Rituals. I have a number of rituals that I insist upon when I have a live in slave. One of the most important I think is the coming home from work ritual. My last slave used to usually arrive home from work after me and so each day I would lay out on the bed what I wanted him to wear when he got home. Mostly this was nothing but some times it may be ball stretchers, leather harness, maids out fit, hand cuffs etc. He knew to go straight to the room and get prepared. He would have to have a shower as I hate stinky slaves. He would then come out and find me. I would expect that he would adopt the kneeling position at my feet and kiss them to pay respects. Generally I was alone but once or twice there were special friends there who knew about our living arrangements. I would eventually get around to asking him how his day was and telling him about my own. He would be silent in the kneeling position until I was ready to talk to him. One of the questions I always asked was what had he done today which would disappoint me. This was his chance to confess and it put him under a certain amount of stress. He knew that anything he failed to mention would result in a very harsh penalty if he was found out. Generally I would have dinner ready and so we may go eat. He would be expected to serve me and clean up. After this we may play or I may just relax. He would quite often have a list of chores to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment