GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 23 October 2016

Slave control. I am a big fan of slave control on a regular and ongoing basis. Most of my slaves haven't actually lived with me. I always insist that they sleep over occasionally so I can really put them through their paces but sometimes once a week or fortnight is about all we can manage to get together. In these circumstances how do you maintain control and keep them in a state of subservience? This is a very important concept because it only takes a day or two and slaves start to go off the rails. Even when they live with you it is just as important to maintain this constant reinforcement of their status. I have blogged before about some of the things I have done to slaves who are away from my direct control. Today I thought I would explore slave control when they live with you.
1. Daily chores. One of the best ways is to give your slave a list of chores to do each day. This is a very real in your face expression of their servitude. I incorporate a daily orders group into my morning slave routine and give him my list of tasks while he stands naked in front of me while I have my tea in bed. To play with their mind just a little bit more I occasionally give them tasks which have to be completed while they are partially bound so they have to stoop, only use one arm, or blind folded. 2. Bells. I attach bells to the slaves balls. Every time they move there is a nice jingle to show me they are working and to remind them they are a slave. If I don't hear jingles then I know they are bludging and crack the whip figuratively and some times literally. 3. Ward robe. I like to choose the slaves ward robe each day. This reinforces my control and allows me to play with their minds a bit. Do they wear underwear or go commando, Do they wear girls panties, a chastity cage, cock rings, or ball spreaders. Nothing like the weight of a padlock around their balls to keep them focussed on you. 4. Service time. I like slaves to provide me with services other than the expected sexual services. Therefore the lunch time foot massage, the end of day bath with the slave providing food, drink, washing, drying, dressing and keeping me entertained by reading my book to me, full body massage etc. 5. Distraction. If we are out I sometimes get bored and need distraction. Nothing entertains me more than sending a slave off to public toilets for a wank with a tight time limit. I then get them to bring back the proof and drink it in front of me. 6. House activities. I will give them a list of 4 things which I want them to do when they see me put up the corresponding finger or voice signal. I like to use both types of signal as it adds to the mental stress. Things for them to do would include fill a glass with piss, act like a dog, adopt a particular pose, edge them selves etc. This keeps them on the hop all day and makes them pay attention to you constantly. 7. Down you go. Normal routine goes on but the slaves head is to remain lower than yours at all times. This can be quite challenging if they are doing tasks which are high up and have to be done in a reasonable time frame. 8. Time out. There are two ways I do this. One is to lock them in their cage for a period of time. The second is to have them hold a coin to the wall with their nose. I always tie their hands behind their back so they can't cheat. If they drop the coin they get punished. 9. Roulette. List six punishments and then throw a dice to see which one they get. Six wacks with a paddle is not much so you can make it brackets of say 4 and then have them throw a second dice to see how many brackets they get. 10, Forced exercise. This is also fun and can be conducted like for roulette as per the previous entry. I also like to use straps and paddles to make sure they give a 100% effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment