GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 5 October 2016

First Inspection Part Two Once you have your slave completely naked carry out a full inspection. Have them open their mouth so you can check their teeth, place their arms on their head so you can view their arm pits, pull their foreskin back if they have one and aren't hard, poke into the eye of their cock, and have them bend over so you can check their arse. Touch them a lot during the process, squeeze their muscles, stretch their balls, poke inside their mouth, and slap their arse. While this is going on make sure they stare ahead and don't look at you or move around. This will clearly set their position in the pecking order. Once you have finished your inspection have them kneel at your feet. This will have been very humiliating and scary so now is the time to give them a bit of slack to recover. Prior to this meeting you will have gone over your previous email messages and made a list of their likes and dislikes. I have the memory span of a gold fish and so I find this handy to direct my questioning and training program. Now is the time to have another chat about what is going to happen during the session. Watch closely for their reactions to your intentions. My suggestion is to start off fairly vanilla and make sure they cum some how or other so they go away feeling rosy. Once you have chatted for a few minutes start the training.
I normally start by explaining the poses and the commands I want them to carryout when ever we are together. I normally teach them three poses. One is a standing pose used for full body inspections, the second is a kneeling pose for when I am talking to them and the third is a kneeling pose (head on the floor) which I use when using them as a footstool, fucking them, and for arse inspections. We will discuss these in detail in a future post. Then run them through the commands slowly at first and then faster until they struggle to keep up. I will then tie them in some basic bondage positions, take a few photos and edge them constantly. At some point I will have them provide me with some form of service such as a head job, fuck, massage etc. I try and meet some of their likes and avoid pushing boundaries too hard. I will then make them cum. This can either be a head job or hand job. I think a hand job is the most appropriate and let them cum. It is permissible to ruin their cumming at this time. I then replace them in the kneeling position and have a chat about what we did, what they liked and what they felt challenging. I also emphasise the things we did which they originally advised they liked. I am not interested in what they don't like. I then give them a task to do as home work. I normally have them send me a nude photo or an email of thanks or some other easy task at a set time the next day and then send them on their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment