GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Water Sports. As an individual I don't get much pleasure out of water sports. As a Master however I think its an important factor in checking that a slave really has accepted their position. It is a real psychological barrier to cross the line of consumption of someone else's urine. If the slave can gladly be sprayed with and drink a Masters urine then I am fairly certain that the training is progressing and they have acceted their role. With my slaves I tend to do it at least once to test them and then maybe once a year to confirm all is well. What do other Master's think of this and what do you slaves think about the pleasure you get from accepting your Masters liquid gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment