GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Out door play. I had a session earlier this year with slave 3 where I got him to meet me at a local café for a coffee. It was a lovely sunny day and I had arranged to meet him in the car park located behind the shops where the café was located. He arrived on time but looked a bit uncomfortable. This brought a smile to my face and I welcomed him very cheerfully. I had him adopt the standing pose and quickly felt his crotch to make sure the chastity device was in place. This brought such a lovely red blush to his cheeks and no doubt would have brought smiles to anyone watching. I am not sure if there was anyone watching as I didn't check. It is soooo nice just to go with the flow sometimes. I also gave the rest of him a quick feel up to make sure that if there was anyone watching that they saw it if they missed my first grope. All Masters should have a sense of humour. We went around to the café and I sat down while I sent slave 3 to find a waitress. I also forgot to mention earlier that I had given slave 3 a new butt plug which was larger then he is used too. He had already told me that he had trouble keeping it in and so even with clothes on he had to keep one hand plastered to his butt to keep it inserted. < > When the waitress arrived I ordered for both of us as is my usual practise. I had a nice cup of tea and a nice creamy cake while I ordered a coffee only for slave 3. I told him he was not getting a cake as I felt that he seemed a bit podgy when I examined him in the car park. I new he had missed a scheduled exercise session yesterday due to work and I just wanted to make the point that he needs to manage his time better to make sure that he has time for exercise. There was no sugar on the table so to slave 3 horror I sent him to get some. Off he went red in the face and hand firmly on his butt. Sometimes he is just so sensitive. He had no sooner sat down again than I dropped my spoon and so off he had to go again. Anyway we had a nice chat over our coffee and tea and discussed his exercise routine and the need for consistency. I then found that I needed an extra napkin for the messy cream cake I was eating. So off I sent him again in a red faced flurry to get me some extra napkins. It made the cake so much tastier when it was combined with some slave embarrassment. I then had slave 3 go up to the cashier and pay.< >I could see the quick look of relief on his face as we headed out of the café. Unfortunately I was enjoying the day and so I suggested a nice spot of window shopping. After a pleasant stroll I suggested we head back to his place for a bit of play but that my friends is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment