GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Rituals two. I have a morning ritual. When I have a live in slave I advise them the night before of the time I wish to be woken. At the appointed time I expect the slave to be naked and gently wake me with a cup of tea prepared to my liking. They are to wake me and adopt the standing pose until such time as I take my tea off the tray. Once I have my tea the slave is expected to ask how I am feeling and request his orders for the day. I live in a place which can be quite cold during the winter and so I will generally allow the slave to enter the bed. slaves always have their own bed and only share mine when I want to use them. Once in the bed we will have a discussion about what tasks I want completed during the day. I may then have the slave provide me with some sort of service. Normally in the mornings all I want is my dick sucked and so this maybe their first task for the day. I will eventually get up and go for a shower and shave while the slave goes and makes breakfast. Once I have finished my shower I expect the slave to be waiting with a towel to dry me and then dress me and generally act as my valet. We will then go past the slaves room and I will direct his clothing options for the day. After breakfast I will depart and the slave will get on with their tasks for the day. This routine is only indicative as it very much depends on our work requirements and in some cases can only be fulfilled on weekends. But I think you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment