GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 15 October 2016

The underwear monster. Yesterday I interviewed a new slave. I didn't give him a number as he was married and experience tells me he was just out to try out a current fantasy and he won't be seen again. He contacted me months ago from a Craigs list advertisement that I lodged. We talked a bit at the time but he dropped off. Out of the blue I got a message from him and went straight to a meeting without my usual screening process. This was mainly because I was home doing housework and nothing bores me more. He arrived and I got him straight in and told him to strip before he had a chance to have second thoughts. I ran a lazy eye over him and to be quite honest he was a bit out of shape. He was only 28 but was carrying a bit too much weight. The weight was not just around his middle. He had one of the thickest cocks I have ever seen. He wasn't grossly over weight so I plugged on with the meeting. His cock wasn't very long, maybe 5 inches but it was definitely a jaw breaker in girth.
I had him practise the three poses and then I examined him thoroughly. He was hard already when he got his clothes off and continued to get harder as I examined him. We had a bit of a chat about the program for the day. The poor little sweet had had a couple of homosexual experiences but nothing of much intensity. He advised me that he would like to mow my lawn out the back in the nude if the yard was secluded. Well the yard is secluded and it was a nice day but the lawn was already mowed. Isn't it always the way. I made him have a shower first as he had come direct from work. I supervised this closely and made sure he did a good job. Once he had dried off I got him to put on his shoes and out we went. I gave him a couple of jobs to do like get me a drink and watched he did them as directed exactly. I had him sit opposite me and I gave his cock a good oiling. I then spent about 20 minutes edging him. I had to stop frequently as he was very quick to get excited. I then decided that I would try him out on a dildo. It was only a tiny little thing but judging by the squealing I must have been close to splitting him. I reached around and stroked his cock. Despite the squealing he advised he was nearly ready to cum. I soon found that when he has a dildo up him that he gets very aroused and can't handle any cock contact. I swapped dildos and selected one which was still thin but much longer. I started to very slowly move the dildo in and out no more than a couple of inches each time. After barely a minute he came with a massive grunt with no cock contact at all. After that I ordered him to get dressed and sent him away. It is interesting living in the suburbs. Most weeks I will have three or four guys contact me via various adult websites wanting some sort of Master/slave scenario enacted. Almost all of them are married guys who almost always wish that their wives were more dominant. There are times when I feel like the only Gay in the village. What is wrong with this countries women I ask and also why do these guys all feel this way. I also wonder what these women would think if they ever found out about what their husbands get up to when they are not watching. The poor little sweet was too shy to let me take a photo of his underwear monster and so I am afraid you will have to just imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment