GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 25 November 2016

Rope tying. I have studied the Japanese rope tying skill called 'Kinbaku'. Don't get me wrong I do not profess to be an expert but just mention it as it relates to my rope tying style. Kinbaku is fun to learn and came about from practical purposes. The Japanese police prior to western influence never used hand cuffs. Prisoners were tied up using very quick and practical methods to quickly disable foes. They had numerous methods which were based on the prisoners status. Certain knots were used on the gentry while others were for joe peasant. Some rope tying methods were designed to torture the prisoner by either placing them in uncomfortable positions or by slow strangulation increase discomfort or cause death. In the 1950's the least dangerous of these skills morphed into erotic play and became quite intricate, skilful and almost works of art. One of the most important skills is the art of suspension of the victim. Done badly all sorts of problems and dangers can manifest. The trouble with this is that it has become an art form and to me by the time I have the victim tied up I am exhausted and my erection but a distant memory. As a consequence you will see in some of my photos I have included that victims are not tied up like a pretty present. . I like to make my victim tying quick so I can move them through a number of positions in a single session. This is particularly important when dealing with novices who also tend to get bored. My rope tying tends to be insidiously clever and designed more to produce an effect rather than look like the product of a scout on cocaine. I use body parts as weights to stretch balls, I immobilise parts so I can get easy access, I make it impossible for the victim to use their arms or legs normally and then have them perform some function for me. Some of you rope tying Masters out there I can hear you screaming 'heretic'. Yes its true I think a lot of the current rope tying performed is more about showing off rather than actually enhancing sex. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment