GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 19 November 2016

Remote control. Good morning Sirs this is slave 3. Master has asked me to tell you about my trip to the gay sauna. Master occasionally likes to use me in a new location and so we agreed to meet at a local gay sauna after work. Master was already waiting for me when I got there. He ordered me to strip and put my clothes in the locker. I was then to put my towel over my shoulder as I was going to be paraded around nude. The place was quite full and I am only about 70% comfortable with public nudity and so this does create a little embarrassment for me which Master is fully aware of and uses to my chagrin. He then led me into a cubicle and I was ordered to provide him with a massage which is one of his favourite services that I provide.
I worked on Masters body for about 20 minutes and then it got a bit much and he ordered me to suck his cock. I have been taught how to suck cock properly and so it is more like worshipping than sucking. It wasn't long before he ordered me to bend over and he entered me hard and fast. He pumped away for a while but pulled out prior to cumming. He then advised we were going to have a walk around. He grabbed some lube from the dispenser prior to walking out the door and rubbed it into his fingers on his right hand. He grabbed me by the neck with his left hand and proceeded to push his index finger up my arse. He then started to guide me around in front of him with pressure from his finger. He pushed me into the steam sauna and we walked around until he found a guy up against the wall who was a very nice looking 30 something with just enough muscle. Using his finger he pushed me down in the direction of this random guys cock. I don't need a hit on the head with a brick to get the idea and so I started to suck this guy. He got hard almost instantly. I worshipped his cock for a few minutes and then I felt the pressure of the finger again and I knew it was time to go. I left my random guy just as disappointed as I felt. Out and about we went again. I am not sure that most of the other patrons realised what was fully going on as it was all happening to the back however there were plenty of looks as I walked around naked. Back into the cubicle we went and Master entered me again. This time he finished it off and blew streams of jism into me that seemed to last for minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment