GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 4 November 2016

Kevin and andrew. I occasionally get contacted by other Masters who would like to talk about what I do and pick my brains for ideas about how they can improve their current arrangements. Kevin talked to me at length and after a few weeks we decided to meet at a local gay leather venue. They were a bit of an odd couple. Kevin was of Indian extraction, was not in good shape and around 30 years old. His slave andrew was around the same age but was in very fine form. I brought slave eight with me and had him wait in one of the side bars until I decided it was time for the others to meet him. They seemed pleasant enough and they appeared to have quite a well functioning Master/slave relationship which had been going for quite a number of years. Kevin seemed quite strict and andrew seemed to really like being dominated and even needed it to counteract his quite high pressure job. They had a nude slave policy around the house for all visitors except for andrews family visits which were rare as he came from interstate. He was allowed to wear only shorts when tradesmen or other officialdom visited. When they were just relaxing in the lounge room andrew sat on the floor at his Masters feet. I brought slave eight over and had him buy us all a round of drinks. It appears that andrew has trouble wearing a chastity device and so they have a trust agreement on his ability to cum. I was not convinced that this was entirely correct and felt that andrew may have been faking it so he could wank at will. I had slave eight stand up and drop his pants and show them his CB6000 chastity device and pointed out that they are quite secure and comfortable to wear. I suggested that maybe they should try this device to see how it goes. This brought a few smiles to the three or four punters in the bar. Kevin allows andrew to cum around once a fortnight which is similar to my requirements. Any way we chatted for an hour or so and then parted vouching to meet again in the near future. I discussed the night with eight on the way home and we both agreed that andrew probably wasn't quite truthful about his inability to wear chastity devices. When we got home I had eight strip immediately and then put him over my knee. I then lectured him about drooling over other slaves without permission and gave him enough serious wacks to make him think twice about doing it again. I made him also wear a blind fold all the next day and gave him quite a list of duties to carry out while visually hindered. The cheek of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment