GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 17 November 2016

Brains are in their genitals part two. As previously blogged slaves brains are attached to their genitals and so a Master can quickly gain control using the genital highway. I have a number of control methods I use. One of the most effective is cum control. I have noticed that slaves once they have cum can be quite bolshy. As a general rule I keep slaves cumless for generally around two weeks. I think they need to express cum at least fortnightly to keep the tubes in good order. This does vary from slave to slave and needs to be adjusted to suite the purpose and individual need. Some times I will extend the abstinence period to teach them a lesson. Some times with a new slave I will gradually increase the abstinence period until they get used to it.
I like to clean out their pipes each fortnight however that doesn't mean they will enjoy the process. I will some times give them strict time limit to cum. If they fail to cum in that time they go back into chastity for another fortnight. To cum in these circumstances takes a lot of the fun out of it for the slave. Ruined orgasms are also another way of taking the fun out of a good wank. Just as they start to cum you cease all penis stimulation. This cleans the pipes but leaves them just as edgy. Alternatively make them cum multiple times before they are allowed to rest. Another way is to have them sit in front of you and your friends for extra impact and have them wank on command and stop on command. Any extra stroking after the stop command or any unauthorised discharge gets instant punishment. This can be drawn out over hours and there is always not letting them cum at the end. Slap them back into their chastity cage once you have finished teasing. Another fun way to have them wank for you is to have them tied in an uncomfortable position with only one hand free and maybe its not their usual wank hand. I had a bit of fun with slave 8 one day. I made him stand in front of me and wank while I flicked rubber bands at his genitals. I have also stood beside him with a one foot ruler and repeatedly hit his balls while he wanked. Great fun and very educational for the slave. I hope this has given you a few ideas on how to train your slaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment