GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 11 November 2016

Slave 6. I wasn't sure about slave 6. We had spoken on the internet over a period of a month. Some times he would seem to be an ideal fit and other times he would seem like so many other internet time wasters. One night while talking to him I had a bit of a brain flash (more likely the red wine was starting to kick in). A test of his commitment was required. I told him of my concerns and said he would have to pass a test before I would meet him.
I gave slave 6 my address and told him that at exactly 7 pm he was to get naked across the road and stay that way for 30 seconds. He was to adopt a pose of respect (standing at ease position with head bowed and not moving)and face directly at the given address. After 30 seconds he was to put his clothes on and leave without looking back and that I would contact him the next day if I felt he passed the test. My street is not on a main road but there is a reasonable amount of through traffic heading towards the shops just around the corner. I omitted to tell him that I was having a few friends over that night for dinner. He was also warned that there would be no excuses accepted if he failed to show or if he cut it short. Just prior to the appointed hour I went to the window and commented that there was a great sunset starting to happen. My seven guests all wandered over to the window for a bit of a look. Little did they know what was about to happen. Right on 7 pm my potential slave was standing directly in front of my house. One of the guests mentioned that the guy across the road looked a bit dodgy standing in a coat when the weather was not even cool. Just as everyone adjusted their gaze he dropped the coat and was standing there in his full glory. Reasonably fit, 30ish years of age, dark hair, shaved pubes and a good sized uncut penis. The room went quiet for the first 10 seconds as everyone tried to take in the sight. Then the room burst into a barrage of laughter and pointing. Across the road I suspect slave 6 could hear the pandemonium as he appeared to have developed a full body blush. Anyway exactly 35 seconds later he burst into action and had his coat on and his legs pumping hard and fast. Nobody hosts a dinner like I do. I decided that I would accept slave 6 and he joined the stable for a couple of years until his work took him to lucky London

No comments:

Post a Comment