GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 18 November 2016

The first meeting slave 5. My first meeting with slave 5 was at a gay sex club. I made sure I got there first so that I would be waiting when he arrived. At the appointed time he arrived and as per my instructions he stood just inside the door looking at the door in a respectful manner with his head bowed. He was told not to move once in position and so I watched him for a few minutes to make sure he followed my instructions. This also built up his stress as he wasn't sure who was watching him and whether or not I was there watching him. I eventually came up behind him and told him to follow me. I led him upstairs and into a cubicle. I then had him strip. He had only started when my hand shot out and slapped him hard as he hadn't bothered to fold his clothes neatly. I gave his body a very careful inspection and made sure I felt his muscles, rolled his balls in my hand, pulled his foreskin back for a look at the head and had him bend over and spread his cheeks so I could check his hole.
I then had him try on some of the gear that he brought with him and inserted a number of increasingly large dildos to see what he could take. I then gave him a few dollars and told him to get me a drink from the bar. He reached for his shorts and I told him that he wouldn't be needing them. The look on his face was priceless. I immediately got some push back and was advised that he wasn't ready for that at this point. I just looked at him for a minute in silence and then in a very stern voice said get out there and do as your told or get the fuck out and don't come back. Out he went to the bar totally naked. Unfortunately there were only a few guys in the club at this time as it was still early but there were enough to make it embarrassing for him. Fortunately I was able to talk to the bar man before slave 5 had arrived and we had hatched a plan. When slave 5 got to the bar the barman made sure he stretched his visit out as long as possible. By the time slave 5 got back with my drink his face was red as a beetroot. I then put him through a number of bondage positions. He had expressed an interest in punishment in our prior discussions and so I had him lie on the bunk and I worked his bum, legs and back over with a paddle, a leather strap and my hand. He was used sexually to provide me with some pleasure and then I started wanking him. I teased him for awhile, stopping occasionally to stop him from cumming too quickly. Eventually I told him to wank himself and then started to use my hands to restrict his breathing. Blocking his nose and mouth until he was very red and then letting him only have a quick one or two breaths. He eventually came and came and came. He was a married man and so I suspect he hadn't had sex for quite awhile. I didn't let him rest and quickly put a dog chain onto his collar and then led him around the club so that any punters who had missed his last trip to the bar could get an eye full. In the movie room I had him go across and ask one of the members what the movie was that he was watching. Most of the time I led him around standing but I did ride him like a horse also. All in all a very hard first time meeting for slave 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment