GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 20 November 2016

Just another day. A while ago I had a slave who I called nine. Nothing really interesting about him, he was only average to look at, about 30 years old, happily married...... Yes I said married. Over the years I have had a number of so called straight slaves who were married but came to me for the humiliation and control. Who would have thought marriage could be short of those two elements. After we had had half a dozen sessions I felt it was getting a bit hum drum and needed to go up a notch. On our scheduled meeting day I told him that he would have to arrive at exactly 2 pm. "No problems Sir" he said. "Good" I said "I want you to empty your car of everything larger than a postage stamp prior to arriving. You are to come here totally nude and I don't want to find so much as a sock in the car when you arrive". At that time slave 9 had a 20 minute drive to my house. He was told to park in my drive way and to get out of the car on his arrival and stand beside the car facing the house until I come out.
I waited a couple of minutes and then I came out along with three of my friends. I thought slave 9 would let me down for a second as he started to move to cover himself with his hands but quickly recovered and readopted the position. I had a quick look over the car and was very happy to see there wasn't so much as a chupa chup wrapper in the vehicle. I then led us all inside and had slave 9 serve afternoon tea to the four of us. Once we had finished our tea we had slave nine wank for us while we flicked rubber bands at him.I allocated points according to where we hit him and came a creditable second to my old mate who is a Master from Sydney on a visit. We stopped him numerous times so we could finish the game before he came but we forgot about that so he never got to cum (he he he). Two of my friends left at that point and so it was just the Master from Sydney and myself to finish working him over to the wee hours of the morning. A great day had by all. During the session that followed we asked slave 9 how he went driving to my house. He said he was mostly concerned with being pulled over by the police and so he had driven very carefully within the speed limits the whole way. He decided he better take the most reliable car as a breakdown might lead to a breakdown of his own (LOL)and so he took the wifes car. He often cleans all the cars and so clearing it of everything and washing it wasn't unusual. He got into the car in the garage and drove out without being seen. Damn I must disable his remote control next time. He made sure he didn't park beside any buses or SUVs at traffic lights but did get caught by a motor bike rider who was splitting lanes. He also thought there might have been a pedestrian at a crossing who might have seen him as he went around the corner. It appears my little game generated quite a bit of anxiety in slave 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment