GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 12 November 2016

Brains are in their genitals Part One. I have come to firmly believe that slaves brains are in their genitals. Control the genitals and you control the slave. As a consequence I like to make sure that slaves keep me firmly on their minds during the day that way they are less likely to stray from my designated path. Therefore I like to impress upon their minds a reminder of me and I mean impress. I have a number of ways to do this. One. The first is obvious make them wear a chastity device. This keeps them from having an erection, applies constant pressure to the penis and balls and from time to time gives them a painful reminder if its caught in clothing. Two. Make them wear womens underwear. Once again they are not built for sausage and two eggs and so there can be some lack of comfort as a constant reminder. They have to be careful bending or else the frilly lacey bits may show over the jeans. Three. Make them wear no underwear. The occasional commando raid feels quite odd and can be arousing if used occasionally. Four. Cut a hole in the front of their underwear and thread their penis though it. Once again this feels odd and is a constant reminder. Five. Have them wear their underwear back to front. Once again there is not much room for junk and so it is a reminder of you for the whole day. Six. Have them wear underwear a couple of sizes too small. Once again pressure pressure pressure to pressure their mind towards you. Seven. Snap a padlock around their balls. This is uncomfortable, can't be removed without your permission, provides and effective weight to stretch the balls particularly if no underwear is warn in conjunction.
Eight. Add sand paper to their underwear for that extra scratch. Vary the grade so that it has levels of scratch for variety. Obviously this is only used in your presence otherwise it won't last long in their underwear. Nine. Add ball stretchers or cock rings for that extra bit of reminding pressure. It is a good habit to lay out some where in the house what you want them to wear each day. It helps keep them on their toes. Ten. Have then wear an electric dog collar around their little clits and give them a shock from time to time. So much fun when you are out shopping and they are talking to shop assistants, bus drivers, taxi drivers etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment