GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 27 January 2022

Show and tell with slave 79. 6/1/22

As I have mentioned before slave 79 is new to kink and very enthusiastic. He has been buying lots of kinky bits and pieces off the internet, at remarkably cheap prices.
Of course, they are mostly cheap Chinese knock offs but they seem to do the job. He has been a bit excited about them, as he has had to wait for shipping.
Once they arrived, he had to come around and show me his prizes straight away. To start with he got a pair of circular metal cuffs. These are almost escape proof however they have no capability to expand to different wrist sizes. They either fit you or they don't. In the case of slave 79 they fit him but a bit too snuggly for my liking and so will only be for short term use. The next thing he had to show me were a variety of ball weights. I like these as they fit everyone and are fun to apply and fun to jiggle around. Being metal they make a nice clanking noise when they collide and are indestructible in normal use. They put nice pressure on balls and have adjustable straps to hold them in place around the biggest man sacks. A good shaking of his dragon pearls failed to dislodge any of them. The next on his toy list were nipple clamps. No doubt they must have cause a stir amongst the elves at the north pole however I am not so sure about Santa being surprised. I have always wondered about old guys who dress in red and have chats with kids on their knees or is that Cardinals? These nipple clamps screwed on and were a bit fiddly. They needed to be tightened quite hard or they fall off which makes them painful to the slave if they have sensitive nipples. I also found you can tighten them around the end of a slaves foreskin.
I like multi-purpose toys as I think you get better value for your money. As they are made of metal, they are quite weighty and so have a significant effect on nipples and knob. The next thing was a mini sleep sack. This only has enough room if the slave is inside in a kneeling position and is not too large.
It's made out of some rubbery/nylony sort of material and slave 79 went into it hooded which was probably a little bit too much on a hot day. It only has holes for nipple play however it does have a double ended zip which if correctly placed will allow access to cock, balls and arse through the gap. I am not sure that this will provide hours of fun, as it seemed a bit flimsy and so may have a limited life.
It was cheap however and so you get what you pay for I suppose. The final purchase he wanted to show me was a rubber suit. This has a flap at the front which allows you to expose his cock and a slit up the back, for arse play. All in all it was fun trying out all his new toys and no doubt there will be more fun to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment