GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 1 January 2022

A little unexpected fun with slave 45.

This particular session wasn't meant to be a session. The plan was that I would pick slave 45 up and we would do a round of visits to a number of sex shops. Sort of adult window shopping.
It's always fun to check out sex shops from time to time, so that you keep up to date with new sex toys and to make sure that they haven't found a painless way of extending your cock.
I like to do it particularly when I travel, as you can get a good idea of community values from what is on sale, hours of trading, and the number of sex shop per town. I have been in sex shops from Reykjavik to Barcelona, Amsterdam to Christchurch and frequently find out a lot of town secrets.
Some have only very basic stuff on sale like condoms, a limited array of dildos and maybe some sexy underwear. This points to an ultra-conservative town. Another place had dildos but all less than 6" in length because they all had small dicks. The absence of gay material also says a lot about a town. I find if you get friendly with the sex shop sales person they can direct you to the best places to visit. More importantly they can also tell you the best times and days to go to the clubs, saunas and events. On this particular day we went to a number of sex shops and had fun looking around. We weren't really shopping for anything in particular and so I only bought some new cock rings while I don't remember slave 45 buying anything. One of the sex shops was near my home and so we dropped in for a brief moment. It was before Christmas and so I was wanting a few Chrissy photos for my Christmas Day blog posting. When I stripped him off, I found he was wearing a cock cage under his clothes. Extra points for effort slave 45. I dressed slave 45 up as a bit of a reindeer and then forgot to add them to the blog. I found the error yesterday and so I have now added his photos to the Christmas Day blog post. Once we had played around with the Christmas day theme, I hadn't really planned any training for slave 45 but then I noticed how plump his reindeer under carriage was looking. I couldn't remember the last time I had seen him cum. So I decided to edge him for a little bit and then let him cum, as he always puts on a good show. We still had one sex shop to visit and so time wasn't really abundant and so we kept it really simple. A bit of edging, no bondage and only a cock ring and hood as decoration. I started him off but let him finish off the job, so I could concentrate on filming the eruption from his cockasaurus. When it happened, he erupted with multiple ropes of cum which drenched him from cock to ear. A really fine job.

No comments:

Post a Comment