GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 11 January 2022

Introducing slave 81 - edging can be torture.

After my last new slave, it is refreshing to get back to a slave which is far less decorated. This slave has a nice body and presented with some prior experience with other Masters.
To start off with I stripped him so I could look at that body. The shorts he was wearing were black, plastic and very shiny. Nothing to scare the neighbours with that ensemble. Underneath was a brief yellow g-string which was very sexy and also very tight. It roped his package in so effectively that I was surprised by his size when the python was released from his cage.
A nice cut arse anaconda with its bush well trimmed. The back view was also nice, with a perky little arse, above muscly legs. As it was just before Christmas, I started with some Christmas photos for the Christmas Day blog post. This slave was my Christmas card photo. I also had a bit of fun decorating his nether regions with lots of Christmas balls. They are not very heavy and so do not stretch out his equipment but they do make a nice jingling sound when I edge him. As it was our first session, I ran him through my standard poses and then had him practise them until he was puffing with the exertion. For decoration he had on a nice hood and a slave neck chain padlocked on as his badge of rank. We kept it simple with a variety of bondage positions using the spreader bar, ropes and chains. In between lots of edging, while his cock remained hard the whole time. I love it when they stay hard as I know they are building up a big load for me to extract later. He had had some experience and so I brought out the sound and used it on his hard cock. He appeared to tolerate the sound well and seemed to enjoy it for the most part. He was edged mercilesly in both lying and standing positions depending on the bondage position. In the standing position I had him pump his cock into my stationary hand, which drove him crazy. Our time was running out and so it was time to bring the session to a climactic finish. In the last bondage position for the day, I had him on his back and proceeded to edge him. Only stopping long enough to come back from the edge, so I could start again. He is very vocal and demonstrates his enjoyment and pleasure overload quite loudly.
Eventually we got to the point where I felt he had had enough and let him cum. And cum he did, glob after glob of milky vitamin rich baby batter. Delicious and so good for growing boys. There was so much of it that he was quite sticky and gooey. There is nothing I hate more than a dirty slave and so I led him into the bathroom to wash him off. So into the shower and I started to wash him with a nice warm stream of Masters golden blessing.
It was a hot day and Master was a bit dehydrated as it was more golden than usual - LOL. Despite a good squirting he was still dirty and so he had a supervised shower under the watchful eye of his Master. All in all a lot of fun for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment