GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 20 January 2022

Well that was surprising. Slaves 82 and 83 - 22.12.2021

Sometimes things can be surprising in a good way and sometimes they can be surprising in a bad way. On this occasion I found things surprising in both a good and bad way. I had been chatting to a potential new slave for quite a while and our conversations were punctuated by long breaks.
He seemed very keen in our last conversations and so a meeting was arranged. On the day he asked if he could bring a friend. As they say, twos company and threes a party and so I was more than happy for the extra body. They arrived together in separate cars. Both were in their twenties had virtually no experience of kink. Thats ok as we all have to start somewhere. It turned out that slave 82's friend was a Grindr hookup of that very day and they had never actually met before.
To start proceedings I had them strip each other. Slave 82 was a bit shorter and rounder while slave 83 was tall and thin. Both had nice uncut cocks but slave 83 definately had the biggest and perkiest. Slave 82 had shaved pubes where as slave 83 had a forest of pubes. The pubes were to be expected, as I suspect slave 83 had only decided to try kink that day.
I had them wank each other to see the full extent of their cocks and decorated them with some cock rings. This is where hairy pubes really become a problem. I placed the spreader bar around each of their necks, forcing them to look lovingly into each others eyes. This made them nice and close to play with each other. I have always wanted to have a contest between two slaves and so I had them get on their hands and knees and back into each other. I then tied their balls together and had them back away in a tug of war. In hind sight this probably wasn't a great idea for new slaves but what the heck. It was just after this that slave 83 got a text message. He went off to make a call and advised on his return that he had a family crisis and had to leave. I continued with slave 82 and we played the spanking game with dice. He scored four whaxks with my hand. For this I had him go across my knee. It was clear that slave 82 wasn't really getting into the session. His cock was the best indicator as he wasn't getting hard. It was at this point I released him and sent him home. Fantasies don't always live up to expectations in reality. It was a good surprise to have two slaves but a bad surprise when they all bailed on the session. Siiiiigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment