GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 4 February 2022

An Attenborough moment with slave 79. 27/12/21

As I have mentioned before slave 79 is very keen and is always surprising me with new toys. As his Master he naturally can't wait to show me each new purchase. This time it was a collection of metal hard wear for his cock and balls. I think he has a nice cock and balls but even a perfect cock and balls can benefit from a little glittery metal. On arrival he stripped without being told which is the sign of a good slave. He was already wearing his ball bling and so I only had to have a nice long look and feel to make sure that I liked the decoration.
As they dangled from his boy bits I had slave 79 jiggle around so I could see the effect of them moving on his package. It got a nice swing up and pulled quite hard on those orbs of pleasure. Today I had only a short session planned. I got slave 79 to get in my car but less his underwear. I think slaves should always wear less clothes than their Masters and nude where possible. Today I was taking slave 79 out into the local bush for some outside fun. As it was a nice warm day, it also meant that every other person in Melbourne was out as well. To avoid the crowds we strode off onto a track but soon stepped onto a kangaroo trail. I was pretty sure nobody would go for a walk down a kangaroo trail as they tend weave around a lot and are over hung with branches. This makes it slow difficult going for the average suburban human. It also means you can hear anyone coming long before you see them or they see you. We found a secluded spot with a few good bondage trees. I had slave 79 strip and then tied him spread eagle from a couple of trees. The ironic part was that we were not that far from a track on the other side of the creek and could clearly hear some of the locals having fun and totally unaware of the nearby bush bondage. I started the session with a few warm up slaps to his arse. Just enough to get a nice red glow to those smooth hairless cheeks. I had the forethought to bring the leather paddle which was the weapon of choice. As he was totally under my control, I gave his body a thorough examination and then pulled his foreskin back which he hates. His moist little knob is super sensitive and a few rubs has him squirming and twisting. While I was in the mood to torture him, I also tickled him a bit until he started to make a bit too much noise. It was around this time that I realised we needed to hurry up as we had been discovered by a crowd. A crowd of Japanese with cameras would have been preferable to the two or three million mosquitoes who homed in on us. I had on shorts and found it bad enough but slave 79 was naked and so he bore the brunt of the assault. I started to edge slave 79 but didn't waste much time stopping and starting.
It was all about getting him over the line so we could avoid the battle of bugs. Even though he had already cum earlier in the morning, he managed quite a good second load. Once he had shot his bolt I untied him and let him get dressed. We walked out and promptly ran into some hikers who we gave a cheery hello to as we passed. I doubt that they got as much fun from their walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment