GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 13 January 2022

What happens when a task goes wrong. Slave 64.

This is just a short blog entry but it was just too good to not post and share with the world. As I have mentioned before, slave 64 has a Master in England and as a local to slave 64, I assist with some face to face training. His English Master frequently gives slave 64 an exercise routine and will generally stipulate what he wears for decoration. It can be from one to six cock rings, butt plugs, latex pants, tight boys shorts, nude or any combination. Today one of the things he had to do for his exercise program was star jumps wearing cock rings only. A great combination which gets his tiny package swinging wildly. I get a video copy of these daily events and I find them a great start to the day. Today I was mildly surprised as slave 64's we little cock, seemed to be pumped a bit during the star jumps. I was majorly surprised when I realised at the 90 something star jump he suddenly cum. Now luckily for him he got down and licked up his cum but I couldn't find a way to remove his face from that video. I have heard of no hands cumming before but not during exercise. Not just a ruined orgasm but a very big load for slave 64. This slaves orgasms are strictly controlled by his English Master and so I knew he was in trouble. It didn't take long before I found out his fate. A couple of hours later a video arrived with slave 64 is his Hi-vis work gear in the work toilets. His punishment for an unauthorised orgasm was to drink his own piss. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment