GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 4 January 2022

A little perve into the window of slave 24.

Today slave 24 asked me to post a video of him cumming. He like me, misses Club80, our local fetish club which fatally died as a result of the numerous covid lockdowns over the last two years. When there he liked being displayed to as many people as possible. He doesn't possess the longest or thickest dick in the world, he doesn't cum in huge projectile spurts but he does cum alot. If you wanted to open a cum bar and serve cum cocktails then a few of him out the back would be all you need. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment