GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 6 January 2022

A short work day for slave 79 and so he came and visited me

This slave is a bit of a slippery eel. He can move his hands around to very strange angles and so is very hard to tie up. If you tie him up, you have to keep the knots out of his reach or he will untie himself and escape. It is not always possible or desirable to watch your slaves all the time and so he is a bit of a problem. For every problem there is a solution.
Today I was determined that he would not escape and so today I used cable ties on him. Ha ha ha ha that screwed up his plans. He had his hands placed behind his back and then his wrists secured with the cable ties. This slave has a number of followers including RECON Master HARDMUSCLEDAD from Canada, who like to see his arse beaten and so I grabbed my punishment dice. As his hands were tied behind his back, I threw for him. Normally I like the slave to throw the dice so that he owns his punishment. I threw a good Masters throw which got him the maximum of 64 whacks with my hand. I placed him over my knee to start with one hand holding on to his balls so he didn't move. With large numbers of whacks I split them into groups of ten, so they don't get numb to the pain. In between the groups I tickled him mercilessly. For a few of the groups I placed him over the back of the couch which gives great access to his arse at just the right height. With a total of 64 I normally reserve the last four whacks for the slaves balls. It's also not just about reddening his arse as I move the paddle around his thighs, inside his arse crack and sometimes feet. This slave is so ticklish and so after a group I grabbed his feet and tickled them which he finds to be real torture. It was a nice day and so I dragged slave 79 outside by his dick and placed him on the ground for some extensive edging. At one point I got my dick out and made it look like I was
going to piss on him. I didn't, as that is something I will do at some other time. He is new and keen and so we are taking our time to educate him about these new experiences. Today I planned for a bit of role reversal in a way. I was starting to get a bit hairy and so slave 79 was tasked to shave me smooth. While I think all slaves should be shaved of pubes, Masters I think should do as they please. Sometimes I like to be hairy and other times smooth. At the moment its smooth. So he was tasked to shave me but was not to get any enjoyment out of the task and so I watched him like a hawk to make sure that he didn't get any sly gropes in at my expense. Once I had been shaved it was his turn to edge me. Normally I am doing the edging but today was slave 79's lucky day. All in all a fun day of role reversal.

No comments:

Post a Comment