GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 28 December 2021

Summer fun with slave 77.

Just before Christmas slave 77 advised me that he was free and so we set up an appointment for a visit. He arrived on time and I immediately got him naked. As it was the lead up to Christmas, I wanted him to be one of my slaves to decorate the Christmas special blog posting.
So we had a bit of fun dressing him up as a Christmas Tree. Every house should have a naked slave Christmas tree. He looked so cute as a tree, I couldn't help but let him suck on my candy cane as a reward. I recently saw a video where a guy dressed himself up as a Christmas tree. When he turned on the lights, he gave himself a painful zap where the lights went around his arse. Very funny but not for him. After our little Christmas fun, it was off for some serious play. Today he was going to be wrapped in plastic. It's quite tricky to do and it really would be easier with a second Master assisting. Eventually I got him done up like a turkey wrapped in plastic on a supermarket shelf. He looked very hot covered in plastic from his neck to his waist and from his thighs to his ankles. I was a bit careless and forgot to cover his middle section and so his cock and balls were on display.
I grabbed some pegs and tried to join the two edges to cover his private parts but only managed to get them on his cock and balls. Well that was clearly wrong and so I tried to take them off but seemed to mostly just jiggle them which hurts. I think I may have had a couple of pre-Christmas drinks too many. After the failure of the pegging, I decided to remove them and helped his balls recover with a few friendly taps with my wooden spoon. Once his balls had been panel beaten back into shape, I rolled him over. Time to stuff my plastic wrapped christmas turkey. Let me just say there isn't a better looking arse in Australia than that on slave 77 and with a bit of stuffing it was a feast and a half. The stuffing was my fingers and a dildo or two on this occasion and he ended it up taking it all.
As I had concentrated on his prostate, he was hard and begging for relief. I had other plans for the day and so I rolled him over again and started edging him. It took a little while but I could tell he was getting fully loaded. We had a couple of pauses in the edging, to make sure that his balls were well and truly ready to spit out their vitamin rich goodness. Part of the process was me straddling slave 77's head and letting him suck my cock. The edging was relentless and eventually I let him cum. On this particular day we got a very impressive load which shot over his shoulder and left a couple of lake size puddles. Once had had a moment to recover I had him dress and head out to my car. I drove him to a spot on the local river where nudists have been known to sunbake. As we got out the car we headed down towards the river and passed a guy in his mid 50's who was coming out. We ambled in and had a few looks at potential sunbaking spots. I wasn't overly surprised to see Mr 50+ had returned and was heading down to a river flat. We followed as he was the only person down in the area we had seen. I wouldn't say he was totally obese but lets just say that he had been dodging exercise and salads for a long time. We asked him if he was gay or straight and he said he was straight. He then told us that this part of the river used to have lots of nudists but that it had dropped off in recent years. Isn't that always the case that it was better before you found out about it. Anyway I indicated that slave 77 didn't take much coaching to nude up. To prove my point, I ordered slave 77 to strip as I thought I would give the Michelin man a bit of a thrill. Shortly I decided to join him in nuding up. Michelin man didn't need any coaching and joined us. He had a large and thick cut cock but also more rolls than a bakers van. As we were talking it became clear that Michelin man spent most of his time stroking his cock. It wasn't a pretty sight as he jiggled and wobbled past us to check out a side trail.
I suspected it was a ploy to encourage us to put on a show and so I did. I quickly got slave 77 hard as I sucked his cock. Michellin man eventually reappeared and watched us from the side for a while. I kept going and it wasn't long before he wobbled back to his original position. Once seated again he started stroking his cock while he watched us play. So much for Michellin man being straight. I am not sure that slave 77 was totally comfortable being so exposed with Michellin man or if it was more to do with being out side and fully exposed. Anyway he wasn't going to cum again and time was moving on at a rapid rate.
I decided we had given Michellin man all he deserved and I had put slave 77 under a little bit of pressure and so it was time to go. Slave 77 is not shy usually and has done some daring stuff in the past. I was happy that he was a little taken aback. I wonder what would have happened if Michellin man had been a little more appealing. Maybe we will have to try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment