GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 23 December 2021

Introduction to slave 80.

I would like to introduce slave 80. This slave would be my most decorated. Not because of his extensive military service or bravery but because he has the most decorated body of all my slaves. These days most slaves have a tattoo or two and some have the odd body piercing.
There have also been a few with some body modification and some who could have done with some body modification. But I digress. This slave says according to his profile, that he is 68 although to my eye there maybe a few forgotten birthdays. He comes decorated with all three of the previously mentioned body enhancements, plus an impressive array of natural scars which are obviously the post cards to an exciting and difficult life. I thought from his provided photos that he might have islander heritage as his leg and lower torso tattoos had a tribal feel about them.
On arrival and after stripping him, I thought he might have Koori heritage as there were a couple of Aboriginal flag tattoos. It turns out he is the standard white guy who used to work with Koori's in the Northern Territory and got the tattoos to show his support. His body piercing list is extensive. There are a couple of rings on his perineum which is the skin between his arse and balls. He had three barbells running across the top of his cock and the holes from a sizeable Prince Albert on the end of his knob. Surprisingly he didn't have nipple piercings but maybe they were just too common and boring. His body modification was a totally new thing for me. Twenty years ago, he had the bottom of his cock cut open like an over boiled hot dog. The urethra was still intact and all his fluids travel down and come out his knob like other more standard males. Apparently, he got it done as it makes the whole length of his sex-python more sensitive. I certainly was a bit sensitive about handling it and so I suppose it must be right. I started by stripping him off. I always appreciate sexy underwear. Boxer shorts with cartoon characters are not what I would call sexy in the normal context but there was a chubby cock poking out which always improves the score. To start off with I got him to contribute to the Christmas blog posting but you will have to wait until Christmas day to see those photos. As he has never served me before I started by running him through the three standard poses. He brought quite a large bag with him with a few toys. I had him shown me them and then I put some to good use. We started off with an electric toothbrush. I have used a manual toothbrush on slaves delicate nether regions but never an electric toothbrush. So I gave it a bit of a rip around his bodies attractions to good effect. I then decorated him with some cock rings and a parachute ball stretcher. From which we suspended a number of varying sized weights. This seemed to really get slave 80 off and he enjoyed me swinging the weights from his balls. We then had some fun using the spreader bar in a number of less than common poses. Some of which bordered on pressure poses. He had brought with him a nice riding crop and so I used it on his arse to see how it worked. I finished the session with him standing, his arms restrained in the spreader bar, a couple of kilograms of weights hanging from his balls and edged him until he was able to give me a nice sperm sample. All up not a bad night.

No comments:

Post a Comment