GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 4 December 2021

My evening stroll with slave 64.

I am back from my short holiday and decided I wanted to meet slave 64\. We don't live close and so it's not always possible to meet. For one thing his wife would start to think he was having an affair if he started not getting home until late from work. I see no point fighting life and so I meet slave 64 as opportunities arise. We had decided awhile ago that short meetings might be possible, in a park somewhere near his route home from work. So we set a date and made it happen.
I chose a park that was a bit of a notorious beat in days gone past. I had a vague idea that I might be able to engineer it so that I could show slave 64 off to some stranger. I told him what to bring and my plan was to have him change into tight shorts, no underwear and three cock rings in the evil toilet block. Hopefully we might get some of the local gays excited enough to at least fondle him. When I got there I found the toilet block which had been the scene of many a fun adventure had been changed to single time operated toilets. All the covering bush around the old site had also been cleared and probably added to our carbon emissions.
Councils are such environmental vandals. This appeared to have sent the local perverts packing and so my evil plan was looking a bit dodgy. Once slave 64 arrived I pushed on and sent him into the toilet to get changed. Once appropriately attired and his normal clothes stowed in his car, I led him back to the toilet block. The mystified look on his face was soon replaced when he realised I was wetting his white shorts so they became translucent. There was his little dick just visible along with his metal cock ring. Fortunately for slave 64 there was only one woman in the car park having a smoke and I don't think she saw me flicking and rubbing water into his crotch. I knew a trail which would take us down to the creek in amongst the bush. This trail is useful for outdoor play as it ends in a dead end. It means you only have to watch one direction if you are getting up to anything. Of course I didn't tell slave 64 this as we walked down as I wanted him to get a full measure of the adrenalin rush. Now heading down a narrow trail through long grass in Australia can lead to multiple snake options. First off there is the nasty slithering snake with fangs. To add to slave 64's discomfort we encountered a couple of big blue tongue lizards which automatically makes you think of the nasty reptile relatives. Fortunately we didn't see the nasty variety and so once I found a suitably secluded place along the track I got to see the more fun type of snake. The slave snake. I ordered slave 64 to pull down his shorts so that I could see that he had removed his underwear and added the correct number of cock rings. A quick look and fondle later I was happy that my instructions had been followed. Now slave 64 had been a bad boy a couple of days earlier and had forgotten to contact me. He owed me ten whacks to his balls as his punishment. One thing I did find as I filmed his punishment is that holding the phone leaves just one hand to carryout the punishment. This meant that one of his balls got most of the whacks until I realised the problem, This was proving challenging for slave 64 and I could tell that he was very nervous about being caught and so I decided to prolong his discomfort for a bit longer by edging him and eventually letting him cum if his nerves would let him. As it turned out he was able to eventually cum and was able to provide a big load from his slightly dented balls.
One of the aims of the days was a bit of exercise and so we headed off for a walk on the more popular tracks. Me looking the rugged Master and him with his tight white shorts with his little bulge on display. The lack of local gays also meant there was a lack of interest in his protruding package.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm mmm mmm. Hot. Wish I was there to feel up those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this slave would be turned on by that particularly if he didn't know you and it was in public.

    ReplyDelete