GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 11 December 2021

Wrap up of my last session with slave 79.

My last session with slave 79 started off before he was allowed inside. When he arrived, I had him strip off on the doorstep. Slowly, very slowly under direction.
He was wearing some Japanese style underwear similar to a type of lap lap which covers just the front, like a very small apron. Quite hot and something else to linger over while he stood on my doorstep. My door step is over looked by my neighbours window but unknown to slave 79, I knew they had gone away for the weekend. It didn't seem to phase him a bit which was very good.
Once totally nude, I brought him inside for his usual inspection. Todays plan was to be around wrapping him in plastic. The plastic was good quality and heavy duty and so it kept him very snug. Once nicely immobilised and at my mercy I decided to open his mind to some new things. This slave is new to all things gay let alone kink and so almost everything is new to him. To start him off, I used my little rubber sound on him. This he found quite intense but he pushed through manfully and didn't complain about it at all. It is a very foreign sensation to have something pushed down the eye of your cock, if you haven't had it done before. While it doesn't generally hurt, it is very intense and is a real mind fuck. The secret as with most gay things, is take your time and for the slave to breath as naturally as possible. While I had him at my mercy why not go the whole hog and try out a toothbrush on his sensitive bits. The toothbrush bristles rubbed over cock head, balls, nipples and nearby sensitive bits, really gets slaves going. Toothbrushes are really good at getting in all those nooks and crannies, as they have a small head but with firm bristles. I followed this up with my nasty little pin wheel being run around the same sensitive spots, for similar effect. Through all of this slave 79 didn't whinge or complain and put up with it all the way through. A very good effort. We are working slave 79 up to anal play. His tight little virginal hole has been a one way street up to his sessions with me. Each time we have met, I have worked on loosening him up so that he is more comfortable with anal play. This time I gave him a good prostate massage with my finger and then used a couple of small dildos on him. He seemed to manage them alright and so we are gradually getting him used to the experience.
Time was moving on and so I decided to let him cum. By this stage he was so worked up that it didn't take long for him to go over the edge and deliver me a nice big load. I had banned him from cumming for a couple of days prior, to ensure that he could deliver a big load of baby batter. I wasn't finished with him yet. I released him from the plastic and led him into the bathroom so that we could shower together and he could act as my personal valet. He had to undress me, wash me, dry me and then redress me. I always believe a slave should be able to provide practical services to a Master and not just sexual services.
When he was getting dressed, I noticed that he had brought a few pairs {?} of the Japanese style underwear and so I had him model them for me. He looked so sexy in his underwear that I gave him the privilege of worshipping my feet with his tongue before I let him get dressed to go home. All up a fun afternoon and a few extra things experienced by slave 79 for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment