GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 13 December 2021

A little garden fun with slave 17.

I have had semi regular sessions with slave 17 for a number of years. I always try and put a little bit of something in the session which he is not expecting. As a consequence, it gets harder each time we meet, for me to keep that one step in front of him.
I had given him direction that he was to wear cock rings, jock strap underwear, white shorts and singlet. Once he was in the car and we were moving I had him pull down his shorts so that I could check to see if my instructions had been followed to the letter. I generally get him to pull down his shorts in the car as I like to play with his cock as I am driving and at times I have also whacked his balls if he started to make too much noise or play up. This slave likes prisoner scenarios and will try and escape if he can manage it. Today he was secured with plastic ties in the car. I generally try a few mind games with him along the way and give him worrying hints about what I might do to him during the session. I also like to hint at him being held over night or for a few days as this is one of his fantasies. Today I was squeezing his balls while informing him that I was going to give them a work out today. The firm grip and steely smirk got his pork rocket hard as he pondered what this may mean to him in reality. Once at my home it all started normally enough with him stripped and a full body examination carried out. He always interests me with his underwear, as it is usually very hot. His first surprise of the day was me suspending a bucket from his balls and then pouring water into the bucket until he couldn't take it any more. He managed about two litres or two kilograms which was ok but not startling. It was a nice warm day and about the first for the year and so a bit of outside play was my next surprise for slave 17. Once I had him outside I laid him out on the ground. He was looking a bit hairy and seemed to be growing pubes. Now I believe males get pubes when they become men. Therefore as slaves are not men, they should not have pubes. All very logical. So I grabbed some shaving equipment and shaved him so that he was smooth as a babies bum in the pubic area. All the fluids I had been drinking because of the warm day, started to have an effect on me. I felt the need for a very big piss. I needed a piss so bad that I accidentally managed to get all of it on slave 17, from head to foot. It seemed to go for ages.
Now I hate smelly slaves and so I hooked up the hose and gave him a thorough wash with the tap water. This got rid of the piss but also the shaving cream. Once he had dried off in the sun I led him inside. I secured him to the bed and used the opportunity to try out some of my toys on his mangina. We started off with a few fingers but then moved on to a variety of dildos and butt plugs. Last time he liked the smaller dog tail butt plug and so we tried it again. We then moved on to the big dog tail butt plug.
The tail is quite short but the butt plug has a large diameter which a lot find challenging. He managed it with limited grunting. I think we also tried a bit of pork sword on him before turning him over and placing him in a variety of stressful positions. I used the penis pump on him as he hadn't tried one before and got an extra inch of length out of his bum hose.
We also tried a few other things such as a few of the cock cages on his pogo stick. He is well hung and so some were clearly too small. Another new thing for him was the use of my small rubber sound on his cock. I don't think he was really into it but at least he gave it a try and now knows. As he likes prisoner scenarios I tend to go hard on him to make it realistic. So even though I normally don't like to inflict pain, I do on slave 17 as it fits in nicely with his fetish. I also used some of my weapons of ass destruction on his perky little bum such as my wooden spoon. If you are going to do something, do it well I alays say and so when I hit him it was hard enough to hurt but not enough to cause lingering damage. Throughout his ordeal he was edged from the moment he got in the car, during his hose wash and right through his bottom adventures. It was time to follow through and let him blow a ball. He hadn't cum in a few days and so we got quite a good load.

No comments:

Post a Comment