GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 28 November 2021

I was busy but slave 79 begged me for a session.

Sometimes slaves can drive you crazy. I was trying to get a few things done before I went on holidays and slave 79 kept at me about him coming for a session. I already had a new slave coming over in the afternoon and so couldn't really double them up with a new slave. He kept begging to come over and so I finally relented and agreed to meet with him prior to the arrival of the new slave. I did warn him that I wouldn't be able to spend much time with him as I had jobs to complete. I told him I would tie him up and basically leave him alone except for A bit of edging and a few position changes. He agreed and so that became the plan. As it turned out the spoilt little shit of a new slave didn't show up and so I had more time than I knew.
The new slave was banned for life and I hope karma comes back to crush his balls. When slave 79 arrived I had him strip and then did a full body examination. He has a nice smooth body and so I like running my hands all over him. As he is super ticklish, this is torture for him. He had on some quite sexy underwear that had a see through side panel of guaze. Once he was naked and thoroughly examined, I tied him up on the floor and edged him just enough to get him hard. He was then subjected to an intense tickling while tied in the spreader bar.
Very hot and exciting. I then went off to do a task in my kitchen I was gone maybe 15 minutes and found him come around the corner as he had got loose. Grrrrrr I am too busy for this and so I laid him out on the couch and whacked his arse to teach him a lesson with my trusty wooden spoon. I then tied him in a different position, edged him for a short while and then went out side to mow the lawn. I had only done half of it when he came out the back door as he had got loose again. What is this guy related to Harry Houdini? This time he earned a few whacks with the table tennis bat. I led him into the bed room and tied him in yet a different position and then went out to finish my lawn. This position was a bit of a stress position. I finished the lawn and came in only to find him sitting on the bed lining up all my dildos according to size. This slave is clearly some sort of rubber man. I tied him in yet a different position and this time decided to keep an eye on him. So I edged him and tickled him as I felt the need until I thought he had earned an orgasm for my amusement.
Once again he produced quite a large load relatively quickly once I gave him permission. He was covered in cum and I was sweaty from my tasks and so I led him into the bathroom and we showered together. It was his job to be my personal valet and so he had to take off my clothes, wash me, dry me and redress me. Lots of fun but I had to kick him out while I waited for the slave who decided to not attend. Oh well his loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment