GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 30 June 2021

A short interlude with slave 73.

While most of my slaves come to me through Recon and the blog, occassionally something on Grindr will grab my attention. In this case a cross dresser although I initially thought a trans person. I am always a bit wary as I really don't want to come across girly bits ever again. I have tried them and didn't like them. The Grindr proposition was a little different and just happened to flick a few switches on the day.
We had one false start but were both keen to have another attempt particularly as he sent a photo assuring me that there was plenty of boys bits attached to him. We decided to keep it simple with him cross dressed and kneeling in the lounge, on the sofa, arse up. I was to let my self in and give him a nice rimming and then finish off with a simple head job.
I walked in and all was as planned. He had very feminine clothes on but while suggestive, there was an element of class and sophistication. I pulled down his panties and revealed a very nice uncut cock upwards of 7", with a pair of bulbous balls and a shaved field of pubes. We got to work on his cute little hole and had him squirming in delight. A change of scenery is always good and so I dragged him around by his handful of cock to the rear of the sofa and bent him over it for round two. He was wearing very high heels and towered over me but I suspect he would have done so anyway without the heels. He had a muscly tradies style body but still managed to look very feminine dressed up.
He was relocated onto the sofa, on his back so I could work on his cock. He became very animated as we got close to his orgasm. When he finally gushed a load of cum, I though he was having an epileptic fit as he was shuddering and waving arms and legs everywhere. One of the most intense orgasms I have ever seen which produced an epic load of cum. Unfortunately the lightinmg was romantic but not practical for photos. I hope we can do it again but with a bit more light, so I can show you how hot he really is cross dressed. Hopefully I can inspire you to try different things with people you may normally reject.

No comments:

Post a Comment