GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 2 July 2021

Maintenance of slave 6.

For those of you who have read the posts on slave 6 you will realise that his main kink interest is being spanked. He gets hard with it and will stay hard after a lot of spanking. He wants to please his Master which makes me happy.
As I like slaves to be smooth as a babies bum in the pubic area, I was pleased when slave 6 suggested that he have his crack, balls and pubes deforested with wax in my presence. A chance to get some pain adrenaline and serve his Master in one exercise.
Brilliant and let me say after going through the experience....priceless. As usual he was late and lost as I was taking him to my wax wizard. He had to come into the CBD and clearly had no idea of where it or he was in relation to the map. We finally met and went to the wax-a-dome. I decided I would get my back bush beautified and so went first, while slave 6 watched the proceedings in his jock strap. As an old hand I knew I could take it but I wasn't sure about slave 6 who had never had his nether regions hair ripped out with wax previously.
Off came the jockstrap much to the wax wizards enjoyment. He started with slave 6 on his hands and knees so that he could apply the wax to his arse crack. I wish I could have shown you the face he made when the first handful of arse hair was ripped out. It was like ripping off a bandaid but a hundred times worse. Once he had a nice smooth arse, slave 6 was repositioned onto his back with his legs up almost like giving birth.
I think slave 6 might have preferred the child birth because having your balls and pubes waxed for the first time was much worse than having your arse crack violated with the wax. Anyway in next to no time for me but what must have seemed like ages to slave 6, he was smooth and looking like a true slave. Immediately after the waxing his balls looked like a pair of red apples. The next day they were back to near normal. A great afternoons entertainment. Well done slave 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment