GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 16 June 2021

A quick Grindr meet up with slave 71.

Normally I meet my slaves on RECON but recently I met with a new slave courtesy of Grindr. I just happened to be having a quick look at Grindr when up popped DOM ME. I thought he might like my blog and so invited him to google gaydomthe1st to check it out.
With barely a break, he shot back that he would like to meet. Now normally on Grindr it takes at least ten or more to and fro's to organise a meeting and so I was impressed. How could I say no to such enthusiasm? He is a nice 22 year old, with a nervous smile and very willing to please. Quickly I turned on the heater as I had just got home. Grabbed my bag of tricks and prepared to meet this eager slave.
Barely got everything organised and there was a knock at the door. It was just on 10 minutes from the Grindr message to his appearance at the door. I ushered him in and had him slowly strip for the inspection. Chatting to him he revealed that he had limited previous experience. I felt him all over and found him with nice firm muscles, perky tight bum and a good sized uncut cock.
This was only ever going to be a simple session, as we had limited time and he was relatively inexperienced. I immobilised him with a combination of the spreader bar and chains. Once nice and restrained, I edged him for a little while until I got him to the edge a few times and there was some shiny pre-cum oozing from his knob.
Now some slaves think that Masters are there to entertain them and they just have to jump when ordered. I have a different view of that and like to be entertained by my slaves while I relax as is appropriate for a Master. So while I relaxed, I had slave 71 kneel in front of me and show me how he wanks. It appears he is a right handed guy and he tends to use a slow but steady motion. No real special technique other than an up and down motion.
Unfortunately for slave 71 I had a bit of a brain wave while having a shower. I invented a way of roping balls to the back of a door with a bucket, that goes up and down with the weight of water, as it is added or removed. As it was fresh in my mind, it was a good chance to test out the theory. I tied a stout cord to slave 71's balls and passed it under his legs and up to a hook from which I suspended a nine litre bucket. I proceeded to fill the bucket with water which pulled slave 71's balls back between his legs. I managed to fill the bucket with water which means there was nine kilograms of weight dragging on those dragon pearls.
Time was getting on and so it was time to finish off the session. I tied slave 71 to the bed using the spreader bar and rope.
I used this time to edge him a few times bringing him close to cumming a couple of times. To do this I used mostly my hand but also the wank sleeve. To get him over the edge I released his right hand and let him wank again for my entertainment. He was able to produce quite a good load for a meeting of opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment