GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 3 June 2021

A near miss with slave 69.

I have a slave who lives in country Victoria. He has a vanilla husband, has a vanilla boyfriend and an old Master (in both senses) who cannot play at the moment. He is Asian with a nice but small uncut cock, smooth body and very submissive attitude. A very nice all round package from my point of view. I recently had a visit to his town with work but was unable to meet.
Everyday he contacts me and tells me about what is going on in his life. Occasionally I give him tasks but try and keep them to no more than one a week. He likes to wear a chastity cage each day and has done so except for a couple of days when he had nicked himself shaving the Asian forest of its bamboo pubes.
Some of the tasks have been fairly mundane such as him in bed in his pyjamas (he sleeps nude and so very nice skin pyjamas), him in the shower and him in poses of respect for a Master. If he is at work he will quite often go into the toilets straight away and do the task rather than wait to get home.
Some of the more interesting photo tasks I have set him include colouring his balls with a marker pen and dry humping a newspaper until he cums, if he can do that in under two minutes. He has an amazing party trick however which deserves some global recognition. He can cum while wearing his chastity cage, without touching his cock at all. It only takes him a couple of minutes to cum in this way, by tweeking his nipples only.
He does have a small cock however in case I forgot to mention it. We had our second near miss this last week with slave 69 coming to Melbourne for work. Unfortunately it was for only one night and it was the night I had months before agreed to go to the opera. Damn so close but so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment