GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 27 June 2021

Having a ball with slave 72 - Part Two

One of the things I like about chains is that I can set them up like horse hobbles and restrict the slaves ability to walk. Duly hobbled, slave 72 was led to the bed where we tried another form of CBT - the dreaded pegs. To start off with I used the large pegs on his cock and balls. He managed to take the lot and seemed to be enjoying the situation.
As I have mentioned many times I am not really into pain unless the slave is also in to it. When they are in to it, I always like to mix the pain up with pleasure and so its not all one way. So after removing the pegs it was time to provide some pleasure. In this case a solid edging with the wank sleeve. I brought him to a sticky end a couple of times, with pre-cum percolating from his knob but fortunately stopping short of a full orgasm.
After the edging I loaded his nipples, cock and balls up with the little pegs. I don't think he found these as much fun as they really nip like a terrier on cocaine. This time I made sure that I placed some of them down the skin line between his balls and arse, as well as a ring of them just nibbling the end of his foreskin. Once on, a little jiggle, a few photos before it got a bit much and he asked to have them removed. You can't really remove them quickly without a zip line and so it is the gift that just keeps giving. As each peg comes off there is a burst of pain that takes a few seconds to subside.
The pegs leave a nice little dimple in the skin which is visible for a few minutes later. Time for a change of position and a bit of pleasurable hand edging. During the spanking game we never got to try my favourite implement the 'wooden spoon'. In this kneeling position his hole is nicely displayed and his balls poke out from betwen his legs. Perfect for some ball tapping with the head of the wooden spoon. It also gives good access to his thighs and soles of his feet.
Now I moved slave 72 through a number of positions while tied like a Christmas turkey. Some were pressure positions where he was not in pain but not comfortable. I like this one where his legs were over his head. Nice access to his nether regions.
I had been drinking water as it is important for Masters to be well hydrated. What goes in has to come out and so it was time for a new position for slave 72. I call this position praying for rain. He must have done alright as his prayers were answered and he got some nice warm salty rain. I hate smelly slaves and so slave 72 got his first supervised shower.
We were drawing to an end of slave 72's very first session with a Master. I was feeling a bit wimsical and decided to use the spreader bar down only one side of him. This just imobilised an arm and a leg. The remaining limbs were just tied more conventionally to the bed ends. This session had been going for three hours which is a bit longer than I normally run for new slaves.
Time to finish him off on a high note with a final edging. As he had been a good boy he was allowed to cum. After having his little balls recieve edging messages for three hours, they had prepared a very large load which he pumped all over the place. From his chest down and all over my arms. Normally he only dribbles cum and so I think this was a sign that he had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment