GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Having a ball with slave 72 - Part one.

Well slave 72 approached me for a session. He was very keen and not very experienced. He has been married to one of them and has now seen the light and is married to one of us. His current hubby is not really into kinky stuff and so he decided he had to try it out with a Master. We arranged a meeting with only a couple of messages which is what I like. So often newbies are nervous (and rightly so)and it takes a while to separate them from their teddy bears and get them to commit.
So when he arrived I wasted no time getting him to take off his clothes so I could inspect him from head to toe. He has a nice uncut cock which is thick rather than long, almost no body hair and his pubic forrest has been logged long ago, to a smooth play ground. As he has a partner, he didn't want any anal sex as that was already covered by his horny hunky husband. Once inspected he was decorated with a hood, chain collar and ball rings. He does have these amazing little orbs which disappear at a whim into his body and are surprisingly difficult to wrangle.
He asked if we could try CBT, WS and spanking. As he asked so nicely I couldn't help but say yes. We started off with the spanking game. I have two dice. One is a normal one with 1 to 6 numbers the other die has six random numbers that go from 2 to 64. I laid out six paddling implements and a throw of the normal die determined the weapon. The second special die determined the number of strokes. On his first throw of the dice he selected the leather belt. This is an implement capable of great pain and can leave marks. Fortunately he threw only a two for the number of strokes. His second throw of the dice selected a rubber thong as the weapon (flip flop or jandle depending on where you are from) and only four strokes. So far luck was with him. For his final throw he won a bare hand weapon but got a maximum score of 64. Whahoo the big one.
I started with him across my knee and I gave him twenty solid whacks over his arse cheeks. I then had him stand and bend over so that I could give him another 40 of my best whacks. These were delivered to his arse but also to both sides of his thighs as well. For the final four I wanted something a bit special and so I had him stand straight and I started the CBT with four hand whacks to his nut collection.
I personally are not really into pain however I am happy to indulge those who are and I always like to temper it with some pleasure. So I placed slave 72 on the ground and attached the spreader bar to his ankles while tying his hands with rope and also chains. I then gave his chunky cock a solid edging until he nearly cum a number of times. He seemed to like me being a bit rough with his cock and it became noticeably harder with firm wanks.
I like to move through multiple positions with slaves. So after a while he was stood up and the spreader bar was replaced with more chains and then we had a standing edging session. He had no difficulty getting his cock hard and standing up while standing up. Time for new scenery and so I led him into the play room. I had a new invention for stretching balls which I tried on slave 71 a few days ago. We only tested his balls out with a backward stretch. I decided to stretch slave 72's balls with a forwards stretch.
I suspected that the forwards stretch would be more difficult as it is a more direct pull. It proved to be not an issue with slave 72 who managed to hold a full bucket of water (9 kg) suspended from his balls. That is one of the things people quite often misunderstand. CBT is not just banging balls and involves all sorts of ball related activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment