GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Ding, ding, round two with slave 68.

As I have mentioned before slave 68 is a very hot 45 year old with a nice thick cut cock. He has very specific tastes in that he likes to be edged for as long as possible, with a personal best of three hours and an inspirational aim of achieving four hours hard. Always happy to make a cock happy and so I agreed to come around and help him make an attempt at a new four hour tool torture record.
No sooner was I in his appartment than he was out of his clothes and heading to the bedroom. I haven't seen anyone strip so fast since Roger O'Tooles G-string caught fire. Arms and legs akimbo, spread eagle with them nicely secured by straps to the corners of the bed. I got my clothes off except for jocks, as I think Masters should always be a little more dressed than slaves. I felt that as this was a record attempt that I would be sweating profusely if I had too many clothes on during the wank-off.
Now slave 68 has very specific kinks as I previously mentioned but he also has very specific ways that he likes to be edged. The bottom line is that he doesn't like you being too soft on his cock. He likes his iron bar being treated like an iron bar.
Consequently there is no point being soft with his hogwarts wand as a general rule. I generally like to start off softly and so I tend to open with the gentle caress of my tongue but this is only until he builds up pressure and he blows the cobwebs off his tool.
Once he is hard, I move to rough handling of his pleasure stick. One of the things he likes a lot, is having his cock pulled down towards his feet and edged hard with it pointing down. Can be either quick or slow but has to be hard. I call this greasing the pole method.
Another thing he likes a lot done to his cock, we call the fire starter. In this position you take his cock between your hands and rub them together as if you were rubbing a fire stick hard to start a fire.
Another thing he really likes is wagling the cock around violently from left to right. This needs to be done quickly so that the head really slams into his body when you do it. On this particular day he advised me that he hadn't had a wank either yesterday or today as he wanted to give me a big load. Normally he edges himself for an extended period each day, so his balls are well and truly filled and bursting to be emptied.
As a consequence after forty minutes of edging, I had barely got into a rhythme, when we had an unexpected eruption from mount man meat. Warm gooey baby custard flowed down onto my hand and his stomach. We didn't get near to the target but it was still fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment