GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 24 May 2021

I am exhausted from being chained over hot slave 70.

Let me introduce you to slave 70. He is around 50 years old, very muscular with a nice sized cut cock which is framed by a cleared pubic paddock and decorated. Yes the most decorated cock to date, with a pierced ring between his scrotum and his cock and a prince albert piercing just under the knob of his cock. All very useful and atractive.
He arrived at the designated time and brought with him his chains as directed. Today we were going to explore chain bondage. I got him in and had him strip and was pleasantly surprised to find he was virtually hairless from the neck down.
Without too much mucking around we got into draping him in the chains that he had brought. They were good chains for towing a truck out of a bog but we soon found them to be way too heavy for general bondage and were hard to join together with D shackles etc as there wasn't much room between the links. They were a pretty gold colour which was appealing as decoration but too heavy to act as weights suspended from balls. So we persevered for awhile but in the end reverted back to my smaller and more practical chains and ropes.
I moved him onto the ground and chained him up differently and then lubed him up for some extended edging. I still used his heavy gold chains on his ankles but used my lighter chains for his body and joined them using climbing carabiners and locks.
Once I had edged him to the point of madness, I decided to change tack. I had him stand up and started to decorate him with pegs. According to his profile he is into CBT and so we tested his balls out with a ring of pegs hanging from his sack and delicately (sort of) flicked. I had a few over and so I put them on his nipples. He seemed to have some of that nerve that goes direct from some guys nipples to their cock.
Pegs are effective while on the slave but intensify when being removed. He stood up to it well and so I continued to decorate him with both ropes and chains for that nice tight feeling. Edging him while he stood up and stretching those CBT loving balls.
Back on his hands and knees like a good doggy and then placed him into a chain body harness like you would a pit bull terrier. While in this position the relentless edging continued while alternating with some gentle (sort of) ball tapping. I used him as a seat while I reached over and edged him and played with his balls.
Another thing he mentioned on his profile was spanking and so I released him from bondage and had him drape himself over my knee. I then gave him a nice hand spanking, followed by a table tennis bat bashing and finally the wooden spoon spanking. I like to hold firmly to their balls with one hand, as it stops them moving around too much.
Finally he had been a good boy and so as a reward, he was going to be allowed to cum. I placed him on his back and tied his balls with cord, so they had to stand out proud and obvious. I then lubed him up with olive oil and edged him to the brink of cumming, only to stop the action and let him settle down, only to have it start again. Eventually all good things have to come to an end or is that cum to an end or end because he cums.

No comments:

Post a Comment