GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 9 May 2021

Saturday night with slave 63 - Part one.

It has been a couple of months since I saw slave 63 and during the interlude, he sent me a couple of scenarios that he was interested in playing out. Not all of it was possible on the night and of course I had to put a couple of my own things in there, as I don't like it to be too predictable.
When he arrived I had him kiss my feet and pledge to serve me. I then had him remove all his clothes so that I could do a very quick examination. I normally like to linger over the examination, as it adds to the general humiliation of serving a Master. In this case it was a slightly later meeting than I expected and I was hanging out for some pizza. Normally I have it delivered and the prospect of showing a slave off to a pizza delivery boy is always a hot option but I also don't want to be banned from having pizza delivered. God I hate conundrums.
While naked I had slave 63 bend over the couch and I inserted a butt plug. He was then told to dress and I included a nice shiny dog collar to his ensemble. We then went off and picked up our pizza. I had to laugh as slave 63 struggled to keep the butt plug inserted as we walked from the car to the pizza shop. He really looked funny and sort of looked like a kid trying not to shit his pants. While in the shop I noticed he sat down on a stool straight away. So much fun. Once we had our pizza we went home and slave 63 was stripped naked again while we ate it and discussed life.
Dinner complete I ran him through my standard poses again while I felt his body up as I deemed necessary. I placed four cock rings around his balls to see them fully extended. He was then placed over my knee for a good spanking from my hand, the wooden spoon, and the paddle. Just long enough and hard enough to put a rosy glow on his cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment