GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 15 May 2021

Saturday night with slave 63 - Part two.

Now that we had got over dinner and I had relaxed slave 63 with a nice paddling, it was time to tighten the screws. To start off with I marked my territory with a texta pen, so that there was no doubt about who owns slave 63. While I was at it I highlighted that he has a clit and not a cock. Also added a hood and let me say he hasn't looked better.
While I was into the subject of marking territory, I dragged slave 63 by a cord I had around his clit and balls into the bathroom. I had him lay in the bath on his back and then pulled out my cock and marked my territory with a stream of piss. I swung my cock up and down his body so that he had a nice all over covering of piss. At the head, I aimed at his mouth and saw to my pleasure that slave 63 drank the piss without having to be told. Lots of warm golden nectar sent down his throat as a gift from his Master.
Now one thing I really don't like is dirty slaves and this one smelt of piss. I have had better smelling goats than this disgusting slave. So I had to wash him and gave him a puppy bath, just like I would give a naughty dog which had rolled in piss. I had him on his all fours in the bath while I washed him from head to foot. Pulling back his foreskin to wash his knob, up his arse crack with soap and a washer. All over and then a rinse off and follow up scrub.
Once slave 63 was squeaky clean he was dragged to the bedroom and placed into bondage. To start off with he was placed on his back with his legs in the spreader bar and his arms tied to his legs so that he was stuck there like a log looking at termites approaching. I rather they just imagine the termites approaching and so a mask was added to the hood.
Now nicely immobilised and stretched out for anyone to view, it was time to edge him and bring that cock into action. To start off with I used some tongue action and hand action to get his cocks attention. That said his little soldier stood to attention and was dribbling pre-cum. I used olive oil as the lubricant of choice and worked his foreskin backwards and forwards for maximum effect.
Eventually I brought out the plastic fantastic wank sleeve to vary the nature and feel of the edging. While he may have been enjoying this, it was time to change positions. This time he was tied and placed on his stomach. Being placed on his stomach gave all round access, to his all round hole. Time for him to be fully used and for his hole to be stretched.
Our time was drawing to a close and so it was time to finish off the edging that I had started. I rolled him on his side and edged him from this position. Even though it was near the end of our session I was in no hurry to bring him to cum. I brought him to the edge a number of times before I finally let him cum. When he cum I gathered all of his white baby batter in a small cup and then poured it down his waiting throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment