GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 1 May 2021

A home visit by slave 46 - his fantasy.

This slave has been to my place a couple of times and prior to this visit he sent me quite a detailed fantasy which we decided to make happen. Here it is in his own words....I was a real estate agent (whom you disdain) that came to value the property. You will be a tenant in the house being sold hence you disdain me. You report that the shower is intermittently broken. To appease you I volunteer to try it out to see if I can fix the problem. You allow me to inspect everywhere but not your bedroom. I was pushy and demanded that I needed to see the room. You show me the bathroom, while fixing the shower you offer me the towel and suggest I take off all my clothes have a shower to identify the intermittant problem. I foolishly agreed. You said I can come into the bedroom after the shower as a token of your apology with a smile and you will make it up to me and show me what’s inside the bedroom.
I came into the bedroom with only a towel. I was shocked to see what was on the bed. Ropes mouth gag anal probe blind fold leather binds cock ring and penile chastity. I tried to turn but you jumped me and forced me into the bed. You wrestle my wrist to my back and soon had them cuffed. A quick blind fold over the head. I struggled but was secured by the cuffs. You tried to place the mouth gag but I clenched my mouth. A firm squeeze of my balls and I yelped and open my mouth and you easily gagged me. Once secured I felt lots of ropes encasing across my exposed chest. Then ropes across my waist and groin. My elbows were then bound firmly and uncomfortably my back. The wrist cuffs was replaced by ropes as well. Then my thighs and ankles were secured with more ropes. This is what happens in the bedroom you whispered into my ear. You wanted to find out for yourself. You can experience it for yourself. I felt some binds across my balls and cock and soon some apparatus was placed around my cock. It was uncomfortable. Then you bent me forward and shoved something up my bottom. I winched and protested. This will relax and open you up for later. Later what do you mean later what do you mean open me up????
Then I was unceremoniously shoved face plant into the bed. My legs was forcibly bent behind my back and my wrist bound to my legs. My back arching back. Arghhhh I moaned. You took the mouth gag out and replaced it with an open mouth gag. I reluctantly complied under the threat of more ball abuse. Then you shoved a penis gag into my mouth and said I needed to get used to this. What did you mean by that? Then you left me in that hogtied gagged position as I struggled helplessly to escape. But it was futile. The ropes just dragged in even more. The chest felt constrained, the more I breathed against the chest ropes. I was starting to drool with that awful penis in my mouth and my hole did not appreciate that foriegn thing in me. I must have strained for over ten miniutes but no success. The more I struggle the tighter it felt as I was starting to get rope burns. I could hear camera clickings I think. Was he filming me. That depraved man. How much lower can he stoop.
Then he took off my blindfold. How are we going. Having fun. I yell obscenity through the gag at him and told him where he can go. He laughed. Then I went totally quiet. He started to undress himself. Omg noooo I struggled really really hard I needed to get free now. Noooooo. He laid next to me and release me from the hogtie. But then he secured a neck collar around me and tied it to the top of the bed. My bound legs was the secured by another rope to the bottom of the bed. I was lying absolutely straight unable to flex to protect my naked bound body. You smiled as you lay next to me. You kissed my gagged mouth and ran your hands on my bound chest. You kissed and licked my nipples. Then you slide down onto my bound cock and caressed and kissed it. Your hands were on my thighs and the other on my butt cheek. A nice firm grope and my eyes nearly exploded from the molestation.

No comments:

Post a Comment