GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Introducing slave 68 - One short of a 69.

I recently was contacted by a hot 45 year old with a nice thick cock which is a real grower. Some cocks are naturally big and get hard but not much bigger, whereas other cocks start off small and stretch and stretch to amazing lengths, or at least until they are much bigger than usual. These are called growers.
Well slave 68 has a very particular interest. He really likes being edged and I do mean he really, really likes being edged, to the tune of three or more hours. He can edge himself for three hours but wants to be edged for four hours or more. To have that happen he needs a hand - literally. He is also interested in being edged, with strangers watching which will be a future challenge. On our initial meeting we were going to make an attempt for his record of four hours edging.
Unfortunately as is so often the case, work got in the way and dished up the work day from hell, leaving slave 68 too tired for a record attempt. As I was already in his neighbourhood, I suggested we still meet but go for a more modest outcome. He agreed and before you could say strip, we were in his appartment. No mucking around, and so he led me straight into his bedroom where he had already got binding straps hanging out from each corner. For a second I thought we were going to set another world record, as he got out of his clothes so quickly, that I think he put doubt on some of Einsteins theories.
I quickly applied the velcro of the straps around his limbs, so that he was spread eagle on the bed and open for edging. Now he wasn't hard straight away but it didn't take long to have that stretchy sausage poking to the heavens. I started off fairly softly but was told by slave 68 that he likes quite a lot of pressure and vigorous manipulation of his monsterous man meat. His cock isn't the longest I have ever seen but it is a thick one, with a bulbous knob which fortunately stops your hand flying off during wild, wanton wanking. You don't want stray slaps to your face because your frictionless fingers fly off the flailing fuck funstick.
With a lengthy edging session, I like to vary the method and so for slave 68 we started with a good tongue lashing, followed by handy handling, moving on to the plastic fantastic wank sleeve and then back to some digital dancing, up until the edging eruption. It was quite a load which went everywhere. Not bad and an
hour and a half introductory edging with a big load finale. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment